CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hanging on by a thread



Here is a picture of Emma after she lost one of her top two teeth. Losing teeth for her has been, well, dramatic. She literally lets them hang on by a thread. The first one, I brushed it out with her toothbrush. She wised up, the second one, Jeremy popped it out (she nearly swallowed that one!). The third one, was bumped out by her brother, Luke. This 4th one, should have been out a week ago...but we hang on to it. She needs to let go of it...for crying out loud, let it go! It got me to thinking, what am I hanging on to? What will I not let go of? Perhaps it is my short fuse temper? Perhaps those around me are saying the same about me...For crying out loud..let go of it already!

0 comments: