



We had an extra two days of Winter vacation than most in our area, so we made the most of it and had a double playdate on Monday. Emma met a friend in her class this year, Peyton, and she has a little brother that is also in Kindergarten. While Cole and Luke are not in the same class, both families have children 14 months apart with the girls as the oldest and the boys as the youngest. How fun is that? When I first found out that I would be having Luke, I naively thought that I was the only one outside of teenagers that had an unexpected pregnancy. Funny thing is, I have met more and more people that have either on purpose or otherwise had their children less than or just over a year apart. Well it couldn't have been more fun to have a family at our school with kids the same age for the creation of a great playdate. Peyton and Cole came over in the morning and the "little chefs" created masterpiece pizzas for lunch. Then all 4 kids went to spend the afternoon at their house. While Adam napped, I enjoyed a quiet house! Enjoy the pictures and Happy New Year 2009!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The Little Chefs
Posted by Rachel at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment