A. Attached or single? Attached...usually with a small child...literally!
B. Best friend? I'm like Emma...everyone is my "best" friend
C. Cake or pie? Does the word "chocolate" count for both!
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Hmmm...I have lots...but Skin Conditioning Oil from Arbonne...it really does heal what ails ya
F. Favorite color? Gold & Black!!!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears....but do enjoy the sour patch variety of HFCS items! :)
H. Home town? Red Oak, Iowa
I. Favorite indulgence? Pedicures... . .
J. January or July? July...my birthday and pretty much do not like the cold...ever!
K. Kids? Emma, Luke, & Adam
L. Life isn't complete without? Friends and Starbucks!
M. Marriage date? June 13, 1998.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two older sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples...can I dip them in caramel?
P. Phobias? Bugs....especially the ones that make their way into my home...we're at capacity here...take up residence elsewhere please!
Q. Quotes? I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them.
R. Reasons to smile? Happy smiles, laughter of children, hugs and kisses
S. Season of choice? Fall....its football season!
T. Tag 5 people:You decide...
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm an open book....
V. Vegetable? Sweet corn!
W. Worst habit? I'm with Lisa..procrastinating...(But then I do really great work under pressure...but that is hard with 3 small employees in tow.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound....and NOT to find out the sex of our babies, being in a dark room is way to uneventful for such an amazing discovery....but just because it is absolutely amazing to see God's miracles moving around and seing that precious heartbeating!!!
Y. Your favorite food? One food? Today I pick guacamole from Chipotle!
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The ABCs of Rach
Posted by Rachel at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment