CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Little A



We are so happy to have celebrated Adam's 2nd birthday last weekend. His party was equipped with both sets of grandparents, 17 of his closest friends, their moms and dads and well...a rainy day! But put a few problem solving parents together and we managed to have quite an entertaining birthday party for our sweet little boy. It is hard to believe that it has gone by this fast. It still shocking to me actually! Luke and Emma have been watching the video from when he was born and that has brought back so many fond memories for us. Little A was far from little when he was born, he arrived 4 days late and much to all of our surprise, he weighed 9 lbs. 8oz. Phew...none of us were expecting that. How great it was to finally hear him cry after what seemed like a long time and once the crying began...to finally find out who exactly was on that table...a boy or a girl....a minor detail they did not mention when he was born....I guess breathing was slightly more important.

As I recall all of the reasons he makes our family so special, I want to share them with all of you.
I love that he can say his brother and sister's names...you will often find him yelling "Luuuuuu" and "Sissy". I just love how much he loves them and how sad he is to leave them at school everyday and what joy fills his heart when he sees them come out the door at the end of their day. I love his laugh, his big brown eyes, his hugs, and the wet and sometimes slimy kisses. He is so funny, he loves to investigate, and in my opinion has a future in Public Relations as he will say Hi to anyone who he meets and if you walk by him in a store and do not say hello...he'll keep at it until you do! I love looking at his fat little hands as he points to things or waves to a neighbor down the street. I know those fat hands will not last long...so I want to eat them up while I can! He is a great dancer, a great runner...although that sometimes is a problem and if you can't tell...I think he is just great. Most of all, I am so thankful for the addition of our baby boy to this family. What a blessing he continues to be for our family. Happy Birthday Little A...we love you!

0 comments: